100% Cotton Fruit Of The Loom White Tee-Shirts With MGR Prints On 2 Sides In Various Sizes And In Full Color.
It is possible to have a different picture, maybe one you have yourself and you like it printed.
MGR -100% Cotton Fruit Of The Loom Tee-Shirt - White
MGR is trading as part of The Music Galaxy Radio - MGR LTD
All prices on the web site are inclusive of the printing
Orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched within the next 7 days.
Delivery is via courier for which a signature will be required.
UK Mainland only:
Free per order via Courier.
Highlands & Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight:
Contact for details
For delivery to The Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Europe and the rest of the world please contact us for a quotation before ordering.
Free delivery newsletter conditions:
The free delivery offer code for signing up to our newsletter excludes the Highlands and Islands, Scilly Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Ireland. It also does not include a weekend delivery option.
Making A Purchase:
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store and click on any item that you wish to buy and add them into the shopping basket. When you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to complete the order.
Credit Card Security:
All payments on this website are either taken online via a debit or credit card , Bank Transfer or taken on a secure server by PayPal.
www.themusicgalaxyradio.com guarantees your satisfaction.
Regulated Under The Distance Selling regulations 2000
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ("the Regulations"), UK customers have the right to cancel an order placed with us within 7 (7) working days of receipt of the goods, This does not include items that have been personalised or made to your specifications; video recordings, food or other items that you have unsealed; or cost of carriage. The Regulations are designed to protect consumers when buying products by mail order or over the internet as opposed to in person in a shop.
MGR-Merch have extended this 7 day period to 14 days. All other regulations apply.
To cancel an order under the Regulations you must notify us in writing by first-class post, fax, or e-mail, quoting your name, address and contact telephone number. Our Company Details and address for postal notification of cancellation, any written complaints or enquiries and for returning goods is:
The Music Galaxy Radio-MGR
2b Haddo Street,
Tel: +44 (0) 7800750145
The effect of the Regulations is to allow a UK customer to withdraw from the contract as if it had not been made. However, there are certain important conditions and limitations. Please read them carefully. These are:-
1. Cancellation must be in writing, by first class post, fax, or e-mail. A telephone call is not sufficient.
2. You must return the goods to us AT YOUR EXPENSE (including all packaging, product boxes, etc.) unopened and in exactly the same condition in which the goods were supplied to you. This means that you must not destroy or dispose of the packaging in which the goods are supplied until you know that you do not intend to return the goods.
3. Please note that proof of posting is NOT proof of receipt. You are liable for the goods until they are delivered to us, and we will not reimburse you until the goods are returned to us in good (fit for resale) condition. We strongly advise you to use Royal Mail Special Delivery or other insured and tracked delivery service for this purpose in order to be sure that any goods returned are delivered safely to us.
4. If goods returned to us are found to be damaged, we will not refund any money. We will tell you this in writing by letter, fax, or e-mail. The goods will then be kept at our premises for 90 days from the date of that written notice, after which time we will dispose of them without any further notice to you. You may collect the goods from us before the expiry of the 90-day period, if you wish, or you may pay us to return them to you as long as you tell us in writing before the expiry of the 90-day period.
ANY GOODS RETURNED TO US ARE NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY UNTIL DELIVERED TO OUR WAREHOUSE. WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE IN TRANSIT.
We, therefore, recommend that you use the Royal Mail Special Delivery service to return goods to us. This service is available from any Post Office, and provides a guaranteed next working day delivery, with a signed receipt, plus insurance of up to £250, for a very reasonable cost.
Please contact us to discuss a possible return BEFORE you send anything to us.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights
To make sure your new MGR Tee-shirt stays like new longer, please follow the instructions below.
1) Wash inside out.
2) Do Not Bleach or use whitening products.
3) Wash up to 40 degrees celsius only.
4) Do Not tumble dry.
5) Do Not iron on the print.
6) Iron inside out at medium temp only.